Who's Online
Membership
Site Contributions

Last Forum Posts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toaletten

re: Protection paladin Tjockis

I was hacked a few days ago and the hacker seems to have left the guilds of my characters, so you don't think I left the guild...I'll gladly enter again if it's okay with you guys... Happy
Isoldes
In-Game Guild Master
Master Poster

Oops, sorry. We have decided to give you a social spot if you wan´t it, seems to have been some confusion of who´s doing what. Just w when you are online.
Toaletten

Bumping myself, hoping I'm not forgotten Happy Also want to mention I have upgraded some of my gear!
Toaletten

I know the guild name might seem a bit suspicious and tbh I really don't know what its supposed to mean. It's been around since like 07 so it's far older than my stay on the server, haha Happy
Ulfaran
In-Game Rank 3
Poster

It was all well and good until I got to this part:
Quote:
Chillin' With My Gnomies

Which obviously demands an explanation. You have to define this 'chilling' bit. Does it mean you actually chill your gnome buddies, to preserve them fresh for the next gnome BBQ or does it mean you actually hang out with them? The second notion is preposterous, I know, just have to make sure we're not dealing with a gnome-loving infidel.
Toaletten

I'm patiently awaiting an answer! Glad that my odd working times didn't mess up too much Happy even if you're not in a great need of a prot pala atm, I'd be happy to join as some kinda social stand-in who'd wanna join any raid possible as I really wanna get into a more "living" guild than the one I'm in right now! And however, merry Christmas!
Isoldes
In-Game Guild Master
Master Poster

Missing 4 raids / month is not a problem, we do not require 100% attendance. Not sure we need a protection paladin, but I will bring it up with my officers. And Ulfaran, this part must suit you: Chillin' With My Gnomies! God Jul!
Toaletten

Character Name: Tjockis

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Tjockis/simple

Real Life Age: 20

Timezone: +1, Stockholm

Class: Paladin

Spec 1: Prot (0/34/7)

Spec 2: Retri (7/2/32)

Professions: Blacksmithing (400+ and slowly rising) and Skinning (525)
Blacksmithing taken mainly for the extra sockets on bracers and gloves but I also feel that blacksmithing is a profession that might prove itself useful in the future. Skinning is just for moneymaking. Also have alts with mining/jc and herb/inscription at 500+.

Why are you applying to Muppets?. Please tell us if you know anyone in the guild and how you heard about us.:
I've been browsing Wowprogress.com and looked for a guild that would fit my ideals and it seems like the closest one I can find on this server would be Muppets. I wish to raid but not in an overwhelmingly serious manner, I want to make friends and have fun, and progress through content whilst doing so. And from what I've read in previous applications,, this, to me, looks to be exactly what you're offering.

Muppets has very strict behavior policy and while we aren't here to police your game time, we encourage people to have fun and not take things too seriously. However members are expected to adhere to the policy and uphold the good name of the guild do you agree?:
Certainly, 100%.

Availability: Raids for Muppets start at about 8pm (server time) and finish at 12am on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday:
Now here's the part where I become unsure. Thing is I work pretty irregular hours (frickin' bakery?!), so every second Thursday I work night shift, 22-06, and every second Sunday I work afternoon shift, 14-22. That said, as long as I don't get extra hours at work, and I rarely do, I would miss 4 raids/month due to work. Rest should work out. I do have a GF though but she can't make THAT much a difference!

What steps do you take to improve your character?:
I am very used to raiding and I have a good general knowledge on most classes, but I always try to read up as soon as there is an update or hotfix, I'm very easily learnt so tacs are never a problem and I always listen to constructive criticism. I'm a very dedicated and interested player.

What is your raiding experience (if any)? Vanilla WoW, TBC, WOTLK, CATA:
In Vanilla i raided upto and including BWL, TBC was my main raiding period though as I joined a friends guild which progressed and grew from Kara-BT, played elemental shaman at the time and it was frickin' great to be able to witness and contribute to such a long streak of progress. WotlK was more or less a dead end, quit for half a year and rerolled DK on Dragonmaw but hardly raided anything, just a few bosses in Ulduar. In Cata I have done full BWD, BoT and a few bosses on DS10 normal, including Spine and some great tries on Madness. I would say I know all the bosses I haven't downed too, and as I said earlier, learning them wouldn't ever be a problem.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?:
The guild I am in now is called Chillin' With My Gnomies, an IRL guild I've been in since I came to the server in late WotlK. It's completely dead, atm I'm just in it for the name and perkz and I really wanna see some progress in this game while I still feel I have the interest and time.

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to Muppets?:
I can contribute to a great ambience as I am a very social pal who always put my friends (you can read guildies), first hand and I don't mess around regarding loot and wiping. I always give my best, I don't do stuff half- heartedly. I also try my best to fit in and be a funny guy! Happy

Muppets sometimes can run up to 3 10man raids sometimes only 1 raid, this all depends on the raid signup/setups. We try to balance our raid so you may NOT always get a raid invite when you signed up, are you ok with this?:
Yeah of course, as I mentioned I'm used to raiding and I know it's not always easy as a raidleader to pick a group and make everyone happy all the time.

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction, the following is required: Teamspeak 3, Threat Meter, DBM.:
Certainly!

Any other information you would like us to know about you?:
Swedish 20 year old guy looking to actually seeing something of what the game has to offer and make friends, I hardly know anyone on the server despite being here for over a year now. I just hope my somewhat messed up working schedule aint too much of a problem, casual raiding is what I hope for so it would be awesome if those few attendance misses wouldn't ruin the deal!
Alt armories:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Raganagano/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Murmeldjuret/simple
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Muppets Forum Index -> Applications. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Muppets Guild Perks
WoWProgress Rank