Who's Online
Membership
Site Contributions

Last Forum Posts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oldno7

re: Oldnoseven, Human Warrior

Haha, sorry for my lack of patience. It's just like I said, I kind of feel lonely without a guild.
Would it be an idea to take the social spot, and eventually talk about raiding later? It's not really my first priority anyway.
I'm mainly looking for a friendly and solid environment to play in. Simply making my time spent on WoW more social and fun.
Sorry I didn't make that very clear in my apply at first.

Thanks,
Old

Master Poster

Well Mr Impatient, if you wan´t a social spot I can offer you one now, however if you apply for a raiderspot you do have to wait until we can decide on the matter.
Oldno7

Hey,
I was just wondering what the progress is on the decisionmaking.
Getting nuts of the guildinvitewhispers, and I feel lonely :'(

Okay!
By the way, before any misunderstandings, my main spec kind of is fury at the moment :p

//old

Master Poster

Just wanted to say I have seen the app and I will take this under consideration with the officers.
Oldno7

Character Name: Oldnoseven

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Oldnoseven/simple

Real Life Age: 18

Timezone: GMT +1, The Netherlands

Class: Warrior

Spec 1: Protection

Spec 2: Fury

Spec 3: Arms PvP (Not really unremarkable, since I actually respec Fury alot)

Professions: Mining and Blacksmithing

Why are you applying to Muppets?. Please tell us if you know anyone in the guild and how you heard about us.:
I mainly know the guild due to Slipmage. He attended a raid of Phyxion (my old guild) a few weeks ago. He seemed to be a very nice and relaxed person and he didn't "slack" at all (Talking about asking for resurrection, doing completely different than told, and so on). Later someone in the guild (Flipkip) told me that Muppets actually is a very nice guild which does all kinds of stuff, including PvP, in a relaxed atmosphere. After some time spent on this (awesome) website I found out that this is exactly what I'm looking for at the moment.
Thus here my app!

Muppets has very strict behavior policy and while we aren't here to police your game time, we encourage people to have fun and not take things too seriously. However members are expected to adhere to the policy and uphold the good name of the guild do you agree?:
Yes, it would be very silly to set your own guild, which you should be proud of, in bad daylight.

Availability: Raids for Muppets start at about 8pm (server time) and finish at 12am on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday:
Apart from really important happenings, such as hospital visits, family dinners and so on, I'm available to attend every raid on given days.

What steps do you take to improve your character?:
First of all I do alot of research. I only "trust" something when I get the same answer multiple times on reliable websites (EJ, AJ, Tankspot, Noxxic etc). It's somehow in my nature that, especially if I'm in a dps spec, I want to be on top of the meters without slacking on tactics (Even on alts which I actually don't care about). To achieve that, I believe that the only things you need are proper knowledge, gear and the ability to multi task and execute all well. Obviously, regarding to my "nature", I want the best gear possible - achieved within my borders. This means I'm sometimes nuts on donating tons of money to it - Baradin Hold and LFR buyouts actually have been a big factor for all my goldz to blow with the wind.
Like I said, it's all within my borders, I'm not someone who throws his laptop out of the window when I lose an item.

What is your raiding experience (if any)? Vanilla WoW, TBC, WOTLK, CATA:
What are your past guilds and why did you leave?:
Condemned to Death (CtD) (Horde, Bronzebeard):
- Naxxramas 25 (WotLK) 15/15
This is my very first raiding guild. I've tanked during these days, and pretty much learned the complete basics of raiding here.
This guild unfortunately fell apart, and thus I had to leave.
Go Rin No Sho (Horde, Bronzebeard):
- Ulduar 10 and 25
I have not been in this guild very long; about half the Ulduar patch. I ended up leaving because our GM was really unreasonable. He pretty much "stole" items from a fellow CtD raider (hunter), and when we weren't allowed to raid when this GM wasn't there - because "It would fuck up EPGP". This ended up into the core raiders to revolt against the GM, including me, and thus we left. (It actually was a really funny story, but its too long to put into an application) :P
I believe this guild still exists, on another realm.
Paranoia (Horde, Bronzebeard)
- Ulduar 10 - All Hardmodes done, didn't beat Algalon
- Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 - Tribute to Insanity
- Icecrown Citadel 10 and 25 - 11/12 hc - 11/12 hc
In this guild I've had the most fun and the best raiding experience in my WoW-times so far. We started out as a 10man hardcore guild, which changed in between ToGC and ICC, where it became a 25man guild (drastic change). We had a very close and friendly group, and pretty much everyone was good in what they did.
I was very sad when I heard the guild fell apart near the end of WotLK. The most important reason for this was because we were not able as a group to kill the Lich King25 on heroic mode, and quite some players (including the GM), really wanted this. They went out joining really sick guilds, and most of them gladly got the kill at then end.
Phyxion (Alliance, Frostmane)
- Dragon Soul 10 - 6/8
I created this guild with 2 good friends of mine, with almost the same goal as your guild - Mind real life, but still get progression and a nice community.
I left this guild because the recruitment process lasted very long (still lasts), There also wasn't really a community and (guild)PvP options.

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to Muppets?:
Apart from that I don't know the majority of the guild yet, I really think I can add something good to the guild on all fields: Environmentwise, PvP- and PvEwise. I'm under pretty much all conditions a very stable player but with hot(ter) streak on 9/10, I'm ALWAYS crap.
At last I'm a person which you can always rely on and make appointments with.

Muppets sometimes can run up to 3 10man raids sometimes only 1 raid, this all depends on the raid signup/setups. We try to balance our raid so you may NOT always get a raid invite when you signed up, are you ok with this?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toiM1B6E2ww
Yes, I'm okay with that Happy

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction, the following is required: Teamspeak 3, Threat Meter, DBM.:
I make use of all of these (and more). I'm also able to join any voicechat server/client, on which I can talk and listen.

Any other information you would like us to know about you?:[/i]
Here's a screenshot of my UI, I believe it shows alot of someones playstyle and thinking. http://i40.tinypic.com/8yw5lj.jpg
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Muppets Forum Index -> Applications. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Muppets Guild Perks
WoWProgress Rank