Character Name: Verius

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Verius/simple

Real Life Age:

Timezone: GMT

Class: Paladin

Spec 1: Retribution (~401ilvl)

Spec 2: Holy (~390ilvl)

Professions: Mining/JC

Why are you applying to Muppets?. Please tell us if you know anyone in the guild and how you heard about us.:
I'm applying because firstly the raid times suit me, a lot of the guilds I've been looking at raid on mondays, which unfortunately is the only day I cannot raid. I found you guys on WowProgress, while looking for decent guilds to apply for and this one matches my interests:)

Muppets has very strict behavior policy and while we aren't here to police your game time, we encourage people to have fun and not take things too seriously. However members are expected to adhere to the policy and uphold the good name of the guild do you agree?:
Of course I agree.

Availability: Raids for Muppets start at about 8pm (server time) and finish at 12am on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday:
Yes as mentioned the only day I cannot raid is monday.
That being said it is worth mentioning these easter holidays I'll be going on holiday on the 5th of april for up to two weeks.

What steps do you take to improve your character?:
Looking at my personal progress always comes first, WoL if the guild uses them, just looking at recount, making sure I'm using my rotation perfectly. I don't look for external help that much but occasionally when it's down to a specific fight I do, on sites such like the MMO-Champion forums or EJ.

What is your raiding experience (if any)? Vanilla WoW, TBC, WOTLK, CATA:
I started WoW around 9 months ago, so during firelands.
I got 2/7H 25man prenerf then 7/7H after nerf 10 man
Currently 3/8 Heroic DS

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?:
Hostile - Anachronos (25man guild - left because I disliked the way the raid leader, led)
Drunken Camels - Anachronos (10man guild)

Faction+server changed to skullcrusher

All rights reserved (1/8H progress there, guild moved to frostmane and I didn't feel like it at the time)
Oppressus (3/8H progress there, as mentioned guild disbanded *sadface*)

Server changed to Frostmane yesterday and looking for a guild Happy

Do you feel you can bring anything special or unique to Muppets?:
I feel I'm a loyal and dedicated raider, which is sometimes hard to come across, I've found anyway. I'm an avid WoW player and I'm constantly seeking to learn more.

Muppets sometimes can run up to 3 10man raids sometimes only 1 raid, this all depends on the raid signup/setups. We try to balance our raid so you may NOT always get a raid invite when you signed up, are you ok with this?:
Yes I am fine and used to this in some cases Happy

We require the use of certain mods and addons, and the ability to use voice chat for raiding. You do not have to have a mic (although its preferred), just the ability to take direction, the following is required: Teamspeak 3, Threat Meter, DBM.:
I have TS3 and DBM, haven't used a threat meter though, but isn't a problem at all.

Any other information you would like us to know about you?:
As mentioned my guild disbanded so I've not raided properly in around 2 months, progression wise, so I am a little behind but I don't think that is a huge problem.
I'm from the United Kingdom and I'm currently studying Game Design in college.

(Apologies to applying with mentioning I have a 'holiday', it's more of a family emergency)

Thank you!
Ulfaran
In-Game Rank 3
Poster

re: Verius - Retribution Paladin

Apologies for the late reply.

I'm curious how comfortable you are with healing heroic mode bosses, since Holy is your off spec. Reason I'm asking is that at the moment we don't have a spot for a melee DPS sadly, so a healer spot is the best I can offer you for the foreseeable future.
Veriuseu

re: Verius - Retribution Paladin

Ulfaran wrote:
Apologies for the late reply.

I'm curious how comfortable you are with healing heroic mode bosses, since Holy is your off spec. Reason I'm asking is that at the moment we don't have a spot for a melee DPS sadly, so a healer spot is the best I can offer you for the foreseeable future.

It's okay, and I've only healed heroic Morchok during progression when we needed like 4 healers, besides that I've not healed heroic bosses. That being said the only fight I'd be quite nervous to do is Yor'Sahj (purple), other than that I'd be comfortable, just leaves the remaining problem which is my holy spec iLvl is only 390.

-Verius
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Muppets Forum Index -> Applications. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Muppets Guild Perks
WoWProgress Rank